Detor's parties were a major turning point for me. I had a radio show on
our college station between Derrick/Detor crew and Fanon Flowers. Both of
those fellows were instrumental in landing my internship at Planet E.

Incredibly grateful to this crew. Not only for their contributions to the
313 community, but their influence on my own impressionable ears. Sad that
the reunion is under such circumstances.