Hey all.

Streaming today at 3pm ET (til 12am+) @
https://www.twitch.tv/detorproductions.

Today we Remember...

This is an exciting lineup of artists who helped define Detor as well as
had a place in defining the 90s techno scene in Detroit and Toronto that
will be sure to please. To say we are excited is an understatement...and we
hope you are as well! We have artists playing from multiple locations with
different setups which will keep things interesting. We have folks playing
from home, or their studios, and others playing from Blk Space Studios,
Toronto and Good Company, NYC. Look them up!!! We can't thank these crews
enough, nor the artists playing, for all they have invested in this event
to honor our brothers, their brothers, and perhaps yours. Thank you...and
thanks to all of you for bringing the love to celebrate the lives of our
beloved brothers Jason and Tim.

Hope to see you on Twitch!

-Detor

For more information visit: https://www.facebook.com/events/475680310368311.