Oh god!!! I think the presenters of this award should be the four horseman of the apocalypse!

Hugh G. Blaze wrote:

I'm in rather dire need of the sage wisdom of this list and its members on this issue for a project that I'm working on.

Is this good or bad for our music and culture?

When I say "this" I mean the fact that the mainstream press, the marketing and advertising industries and America in general still remains clueless as to who the artists are that we are interested in, the music that we actually buy (as demonstrated by this poll).

Is that a good thing or bad thing? Would it be better if every city in the US had a 5,000 person capacity multi-media and Derick May (or whoever) was in the top 40? Would that kill the spirit of the culture, in your opinion? Please answer - your opinions on this are invaluable to me.

Beat me to it Atomly :)

Is it just me, or is this every shade of wrong?

http://abc.go.com/primetime/ama/techno_home.html

--
:: atomly ::

[EMAIL PROTECTED] | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.atomly.com | http://www.mp3.com/atomly

_____________________________________________________________________________________ Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com