I certainly have to agree with this
last comment.

I recently had some involvement with Ford
for work, and could not for the life of me
figure out HOW they got a single vehicle
out the door. This, amidst the whole tire
recall issue.

In seeing the add on tv a few weeks ago,
all I could think was that some kid at
JWT (I'm assuming...) has a big
old grin on his face because he was able
to push his idea through the tube!!!!

"I'm the one who got detroit techno on tv".

And trust me, this is NO easy thing. Particularly
with all the "typical" music that gets represented
with car adds. Nissan, Volvo, VW, etc....

I don't give Ford credit, but instead the person
behind the idea at JWT (again, assuming).

charles