Try to get your hands on the 'Classic Acid Volume 1' compilation CD.
It was released in 1996 on the Mastercuts label and contains tracks from Phuture (Acid Tracks) and Laurent X's Machines.
And as far as i know there is only one volume made of Classic Acid.

R.

At 13:22 12/11/2000 +0100, Jongsma, K.J. wrote:

> For their tenth birthday, Warp released three double-CD
> compilations, the
> first of which, "Influences" gets together some of the tracks
> that most
> influenced the label... and this includes a nice number of acid house
> classics ; you're right about AGCG, he began as part of 808
> State, and they
> were quite emblematic of acid house...
> Gwendal

In those days 808 State mad one of my favorite acid tracks, Flow coma.
Defenitly the best acid track ever made in Europe. Followed by some dutc
tracks like Speedy J's 'three-o-three', Edge of Motion's 'setup 707' and the
first 2 Acid Junkies records.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]