okay, so perhaps the only that understood me on that
was myself.

I'll give Jochem two bonus points for humor.

To be more clear and to go into depth a bit... I
thought the casting for this movie was well done.
Though it was bumper to bumper celebrities, IMO they
were each placed in roles that suited and challenged
them.

I thought the overall message that i got from the
movie was something that I really grabbed onto, as its
been a personal view of mine for a long, long time.
BUT I don't want to give much of the movie away or
give pre stated, concrete views into the topic or
movie's message and ruin it for other people. And yes,
that is still vague- but I think the less you know
about this movie and the more you form your own
thoughts about it, the more impact it will have. So,
on that note- all i can say is I highly suggest
Traffic as it has to do with a topic that has been
discussed a little bit on this list and much with in
the subculture we all exist in. Sorry if that all
seems pointless, I think once you see the movie you'll
understand.

ok...that's enough off topic.

sorry.