i'd have to recommend Audiolines. they give me a slightly shady impression, but their prices are great. especially on Numark stuff. they can also match prices.

their customer service is also pretty good too. i've had a few problems which were resolved quickly.

don't know about finding rare gear there but worth a try.

Mike

From: "Ryan Brogan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Kent williams'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: RE: [313] OT recommends for DJ Gear websites (besides pssl.com)?
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 11:09:40 -0400

Besides the smaller stores in windsor and Toronto like songbird music etc.
which have good prices, I would use gearprice dot com. It scans the majors
for the lowest prices.

I've found the web to be just the place however, to find stuff second hand
and save a pretty penny, as I'm sure many others have. Some people have no
idea what they are buying or get a divorce after they've sunk ten grand into
gear, and sell it in box for half off. For that go to harmonycentral
classifieds and other used gear pages.

Hope it helps.

/.hardcoded.\