isn't that just copying off of the who???  i believe that is what they did
(in a way) back when they started using them.    but then again they were
setting the standard for rock and synth's...and i think they have done a
much better job then everyone else.  i still love listening to "who are you"
and "baba o'rieley"
i also think that they are pretty instrumental (no pun intended) in the
beginnings of electronic music.  no one throws them in the mix as influences
even though they are one of the first...

jeff