mmm... I don't think The Who had as much to do with
the influence of elcetronic instruments as Isao Tomito
for example(I'm proud that I can spell it:) I
personally would rather play Tomito than The Who.
Besides, does detroit techno have to be electronic?
I've asked this question to lots of people, would it
be possible to create it using live, acoustic
instruments and it still be called detroit?

Later,
Nick(Dj Pacific:)
isn't that just copying off of the who???  i believe