----- Original Message -----
From: "beautiful individual" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2001 9:05 AM
Subject: RE: [313] rotterdam's duplex - heroes of detroit?!!!!

> come to think of it, a huge chunk of my favourite techno/electro comes
from
> holland. sterac, stefan robbers, 2001, the moderator, technotourists (?),
> i-f, orlando voorn, duplex, frame six, deepart ..... bloody hell, the list
> goes on.
>
> take it that it's next to impossible to get robbers' stuff as florence and
> terrace. ah well, start collecting too late.

As is oft mentioned here, if you have to limit your options, the top of your
list should be the Baby Ford (or was it Mark Broom???) remix of The Vinyard
by Terrace - on blue vinyl no less!!! I can't find the record to confirm.

Tristan
http://ampcast.com/phonopsia <- Music
http://phonopsia.tripod.com <- Mixes, pics, thought, travelogue & info
http://www.metatrackstudios.com