Of course you know it's a pseudonym for Heaven 17 right? Recorded tracks
with Tina Turner long before her comeback (whihc they played a large part
in - Martyn Ware produced "Let's Stay Together" ... I believe they had 2
well recieved LPs  (I seem to remember). Also did, I think "These Boots Are
Made For Walking" can't remember the vocalist - somebody arch, idiosyncratic
and Northern (they were from Sheffield.) One of those outfits you have in
the back of your mind to buy and then suddenly, you're 30 years old and
they've become an "obscure early electronic outfit" ... :o)