> I know Billy MacKenzie committed suicide shortly after his mother's death,
> but I hadn't heard about Rankine. BTW, "Whippets" were the breed of dogs
> MacKenzie raised.
>                                                jeff

Allan Rankine will be most upset to hear of his untimely demise as he is
still alive and well and lecturing in Music Business at Stow College in my
native Glasgow -admittedly he likes a good drink and was occasionally
spotted looking a bit grey on a Monday morning now and again when I was
studying there, but then don't we all?

Jason Brunton
Iridite