hm -

yep germsmoney has got it´s goods and bads -

there are some good people out there in mainstream and underground

supporting music they really listen too and support when they like it -

- but I would think, this is about the same in other countries in euope -

4.e.: ewokland - when New Order, MARRS, etc... showed up,

it´s possible to go number one with dancetunes - with an underground flavour

and an independent background - but don´t want to go all positive -

main thing -  there are some gaps in the systems for "independents"

out there everywhere - and when I remember correct:

Octave One did target to make it outside the "underground-ghetto"

with this track - and it´s great to see it seems to work out somehow -

2 be honest -  first time I heard the vocal version of black water -

I thought it would sound "too overproduced", "too catchy"

other people on this list seemed to think this too

but then after listening again -

I think it´´s one of the very best tunes that came out last years

-

on a different note - anyone heard of this big Harry Belafonte CD-project

- a compilation about the roots of modern music -

BMG did take out the release after half a year -

- anyone got a copy out there or could tell me where I could get it ?