>Don't get me wrong I am not saying that Jim and co should not have an
>opinion but hey at least it wasn't as bad as Juan Atkins was :0)  But even
>so he played wicked tracks but if you wanted to have a "go" for Train
>wrecking then Juan would win ever time :)

Do you mean Juan's set at the Music Institute tent? I thought it was
relatively free of mismatched beats - in fact it was a great set. We only
left because we were getting smashed between people rushing into watch the
dance circles and people rushing toward the front of the tent. Right around
the time he dropped that West End record - who was it? Taana Garner ("Work
that body")?

MEK