Future Sounds of Jazz vol 3 (I think that's the new one - comes with little
3D glasses) - got eveything from jazzy techno to deep techno

it's on Compost

MEK

                      "Mann, Ravinder
                      [CCS]"                   To:       "'313'"
<313@hyperreal.org>
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        cc:
                      >                        Subject:  (313) Recommend...

                      09/12/03 04:38 AM

OK....Ive got a unwanted gift CD from HMV, its worth £16.99. I went last
night on my way home and try to get a refund on it only to be told that I
cant have one (ill miss out the rest of the conversation, but I wasn't
happy) All I can do is do a swap for another CD. So somewhat irate I looked
around but couldn't find anything in the 10 mins I had before they shut.

Planning on going again later...any recommendations for me that I can pick
from the somewhat non specailist HMV

Ps no looped bangers please :)

On heavy rotation atm are the Emoticon Sampler, The Irma Soul in Motion
comp
and anything on Archive. So Deep Techno.

Thanks In Advance.

Rav