get the new Luciano live cd. his rhythms are so original. hes got this italian/spanish style in some of his music.

From: "Mann, Ravinder           [CCS]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: '313' <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: (313) Recommend...
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 10:38:51 +0100

OK....Ive got a unwanted gift CD from HMV, its worth £16.99. I went last
night on my way home and try to get a refund on it only to be told that I
cant have one (ill miss out the rest of the conversation, but I wasn't
happy) All I can do is do a swap for another CD. So somewhat irate I looked
around but couldn't find anything in the 10 mins I had before they shut.

Planning on going again later...any recommendations for me that I can pick
from the somewhat non specailist HMV

Ps no looped bangers please :)

On heavy rotation atm are the Emoticon Sampler, The Irma Soul in Motion comp
and anything on Archive. So Deep Techno.

Thanks In Advance.

Rav

Fast, faster, fastest: Upgrade to Cable or DSL today! https://broadband.msn.com