[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> slow down jr.
>
> i understand your love/concern/hurt/pain whatever, but damn man...this is a
> friggin genre of music...there are way more important things to invest time
> in philantropically and plus...he's not 'from' chicago...he doesn't 'owe'
> anybody anything except more good music maybe...
>
> chill the f**k out

I never said he owned anybody anything, just that he takes a lot from
the scene and gives nothing back, therefore I choose not to support him.
You can make whatever choice you want, as long as that choice is not to
call me "junior."

--
:: atomly ::

[ [EMAIL PROTECTED] : www.atomly.com ...
[ atomiq records : po box 805319 chicago il 60680 : 312.804.5389 ...
[ e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] for atomly info and updates ...