Shawn's set here was so awesome, it blew my minidisc's mind and it shut
off after a few minutes ;-)

Seriously though, Shawn is one of very few people who makes live techno the
sort of emotional, interactive, musically exciting thing that it can be.
It's famously difficult to produce music live with the precision techno
demands, and yet have any spontaneity and excitement. Shawn nails it.

Plus he's a fun guy. He borrowed my 727 when one of his synths woke up dead,
and at the end of his set, he bust out the Star Chime. I fell out laughing.

Anyway, thanks to Shawn, and all you 313'ers best catch him in Detroit
over Movement weekend *cough*7th City Afterparty*cough*