I've heard that one of the other 2 lps is a Dark Comedy album. Don't know much more than that though.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
LOL! No qualms about that - I'm looking on it as an investment into my personal happiness, who needs food anyway?

Seriously though - anyone have anymore details on the other 2 lps? e.g. when they're due, who's releasing them, style etc.