Clinically Inclined
Fridays 9:30pm -12:00am,  89.3 FM WNUR Chicago
http://SonicSunset.com   <-- download show as .MP3

part 1 > House, disco & boogie electrons crisscross the circuit from Detroit/Minneapolis/NYC/Chicago. New Moodymann, Prince's floor burner freakout into boogie dub from Aurra, and an emotional wrencher from Herbie Hancock. NYC brings the heavies: Arthur Russell as Dinosaur L, Patrick Adams' Universal Robot Band on the moog-disco tip, and Pal Joey warms up sample house as only he can. But Roy Ayers reminds us its all about Chicago, Chicago!

part 2 > derrick carter provides the vocals to continue matt's old school vibe, and we leap forward in time with hypnotic bites from aroy dee as well as the gadgets crew and the one and only black dog. the feel softens further with less-heard music from juan atkins, and darkens courtesy of germany's k2 O and vibrant labels, leaving off with autechre doing tri-repetae-style remix honors for seefeel.

part 1 > Matt MacQueen

James Duncan - B2 - Night Tracks  (Le Systeme test)
Moodymann - Riley's Song (Peacefrog)
Moodymann - Back at Bakers (on Livernois) (Peacefrog)
B2 - 008 (Ferris Park test)
Legacy - Word Up [Instrumental] (Brunswick) 1982
Prince - Hot Thing [Extended Remix] (Warner Bros) 1987
Aurra - Such A Feeling - Part 2 (Sal Soul) 1982
Herbie Hancock - Stars In Your Eyes (Columbia) 1980
Universal Robot Band - Footsteps On The Roof - Freak In The Light of the Moon (Red Greg) 1978
Pal Joey - Gettin' Hot - #6  (Loop D' Loop)
Metro Area - Nerves - 5 (Environ)
Dinosaur L - #3 (In The Corn Belt) 24/24 Music (Sleeping Bag) 1981
Ron & Chez D - untitled B1 (KMS)
Andres - Reality (KDJ)
Roy Ayers - Chicago, Chicago - Drive (Ichiban) 1988
Gallifre - "Night Beats" House Rhythm - Chicago Boogie Rhythm Tracks (Danica) 1987

part 2 > dave siska

holly jump - you can't hide (acid mix) (dj international) 1988
aroy dee - the planets (new world aquarium)
corrado izzo - a2 - gadgets 02 (gadgets)
andreas fragel - from nothing (mit ohne sound)
the black dog - cost II (gpr)
ross 154 - kaoz (mos)
juan atkins - serene - the future sound ep (ulr)
jark prongo - spadet (pssst)
lil louis - how i feel (dance mania) 1987
kaay alexi - my my my - thee x files ep (radikal fear)
silex - sphere (vibrant)
shapes & forms - dodecagonal (k2 O)
polson & ruskin - b2 - institute for the future (surface)
seefeel - spangle (autechre rmx) (polyfusia)

download MP3 archives from http://SonicSunset.com
--peace