On Jun 15, 2004, at 9:01 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Universal Robot Band - Footsteps On The Roof - Freak In The Light of
the Moon (Red Greg)  1978

ooh.

Hah.. it's kind of a silly track but can't deny I fell in love with it. Once you hear it it's hard to get it out of your head,, that bizarrre moog action...

Roy Ayers - Chicago, Chicago - Drive (Ichiban) 1988

is this a 12 Matt? I only have it on an LP (silver vibrations)- need a
12... thanks for the show! downloading now! know it must take alot of time and
effort.

cheers man thanks, yeah I just have the Drive LP. Actually never even seen a 12-inch of it. Of course if anyone reading this owns a 12-inch, I can give it a warm, welcoming new home :D -- errr, and then eBay it to Alex Bond for a small mortgage ;) -- yeah I can't bring myself to mix into this track either. Everytime I've heard it played out a party around here it just gets a full-stop drop in for maximum home-town crowd impact, all the eyes close and the hands go straight up... those keys in the intro are soooo great... you gotta just drop that one in straight :]

peace
--
Matt MacQueen
http://SonicSunset.com