>Ahem, I heard Rob Hall and Mr 76 play at the Soundslike Werk party a
couple of weeks ago and they were ace, with >only a miminum amount of
beardy chinstrokery

ahem.

since when did you get an american passport?

I'm joking you wally.

I've heard rob dj quite a few times. he's good.
miles is by far and away the best out of them lot though. imo.

I just dont get all that weird shizzle they make tho, it aint music to me.

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.