>there you go, grandad through and through: "kid's of today, call that
music eh, you want some proper music like >lonnie donegan, now there's
something you can swing your pants to, 'course it was fields round here as
far as the >eye could see in them days etc etc...."

ha!

tell you what. I could be more futuristic in my little finger than those
flippin set square ravers.

grandad from the 10th planet.

thats me.

p.s. i have sungod records. I am the future.

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.