Name : Benoît Pueyo

Age: 23 (seems the youngest who posted on this thread ;o)

Live: Toulouse, France (lived in Paris in 2000-2003)

Born: Toulouse, France

Into Techno since: Techno ?? 1989 if u consider the earliest Beltram or acid house records called "techno". In the straight meaning, i guess around 1995.

Music that got me into detroit techno: Some Laurent Garnier mixes

First detroit record to blow my ears off: Dont remember, probably "Stardancer" on Red Planet

Fave techno Clubs: Rex, Paris

Fave labels: Kanzleramt, Axis, Tresor

Track that I would sell my own grandmother to own: H&M "Drama EP" (Axis)

Best ever DJ performance: Mills @ Fuse, "At first sight tour", sept 2000

Best live gig: Some live PA by the Youngsters

Best Record shop:  I like to shop on decks.de, juno.co.uk and nuloopp.com

Record collector or DJ? : DJ, since around 7 years

--
Benoît.