I'm doing the "fab" thing and opening a bottle of wine- glug :)

As the old Scottish saying goes "Nae wunder ah take a drink!"

Jason

On 7 Jul 2005, at 19:11, Martin Dust wrote:

I don't normally "big up" stuff that we are distributing on the list but the Sleepless Crew record is their best yet- a well cool record!

I'd agree with that, good bunch as well :)

I've never really got into Oliver Ho but I'll check that one out in the shop tomorrow- thanks for the tips!

I'm loving the Ho record, there's a Rob Hood mix on the B-Side bit it's Oliver's mix that does it for me, a real gem...Check this one out.

Now Jason, go get some tea fella :)