Proper martin.
And as much as I loooove the theo/moody/house/disco convo here. The real
reason that I pay attention to this list is because of the variety (and
smart asses:).

Hehehe, I don't mind it at all, I just don't get it tho, no idea why but I aint feeling it and boy have I tried. I kinda agree with the comment about people (myself included) fcuking around on the list but I do try to balance that with mixes/charts/records/links but overall I still think this place is a good place to hang with a friendly chatty atmos, which is more than can be said for other lists. I think you could ask for Real World help on this list and get it, not many could claim that...

Cheers
Martin