So here comes more housey loungey bidness, but it's detroit enuff so...
Anybody else check the web only downloadable ep from manmadescience on
the philpot website? Nice vibes. Crap quality tho. 44/128. but good
music that they'll never release either way. A couple of the trax are
breaky jazzy numbers, you've got the beatdownish joints with a little
tweak to 'em, there's the really broody moody slow techno stuff. Really
good IMO. 8trax (heh heh).

http://www.philpot-records.net/Showcases.html

Checka.
There's also a mix by soulphiction of classics, disco, funk and some new
trax too.
'saight.

Kamal K. Stoddard
Turner Broadcasting Systems