So you don't ever recall standing about for 30 minutes waiting for a beat ;-)

That was Juan

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Taylor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 23 February 2006 09:56
To: Mark Pays; Hardie, Nick; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) RE: Derrick May

I was there - don't remember Atkins playing there though - I've always thought
I'd never heard him DJ - obviously he must have been very unmemorable!
Twas a great night - The Advent were due to play too, but because the sh*tty
venue double booked with another event, the night was condensed from 2 to 1
room and The Advent lost their slot.