One of my favorite cd only comps that first comes to mind is "Digital
Sects II" released on Matrix Records.
http://www.discogs.com/release/12120

Mix Cd

Daniel Bell - Button down mind

Album

Double Helix - Illuminations
Jeff Mills - Time Machine ( the 12" is enjoyable as well, sorry max!)

jw

On 3/7/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

Looking for some listening pleasures today for work I pulled the Kevin
Saunderson Deep Space X-Mix, Derrick May's "The Mayday Mix", and Colin
Faver's "On the decks with..." mix

would love to get some more commercially available mixes that were either
CD only or better heard on CD (like the X-Mix series of which I have a few)
figured I could use a few more CD only compilations or releases

what are some of your top CD only releases (or those better heard on CD)?

MEK

--
Technoir Audio
http://www.technoiraudio.com