that's the first criticism of shake, as a producer or a dj, that i've
ever come across. you're a brave man.

Im one of Shake's biggest fans but even I could not enjoy myself at his
set. 1st of all i heard the same exact set played by him a year ago at an
after party at olslo's. no kidding it was the same for sure. the only
difffrence was instead of juggiling two copies of the pace he juggled
phillips track last time.
and i don't mind the trainwrecks if the songs are good. they were good the
year before. boring this year.
And if you are asked to play a major festival please familarize yourself
with the mixer you will be playing with. shake looked confused and should
not have tried playing with the onboard effects if he didn't know how.
Let the hating begin!
Anthony