> As for Plato and Socrates teaching those that would listen, they got paid,
> they taught rich kids,  if you think they didn't you haven't read enough
> about them.
>
> Cheers
> todd

I have read enough and don't appreciate your condescending comments.  You are
totally missing my harmless point.  I am not condemning anyone for being a
scientist or even studying science.  If YOU would like to read up about how
Socrates declined to get paid (www.philosophypages.com/ph/socr.htm) then be my
guest.  I can care less if you agree with me or not.  You are missing my point.

My point from the get-go is that knowledge replaces imagination.  If you don't
agree with me, then please give me your reasoning behind the loss of
imagination as one gets older.  All I am saying is that if you are going to
study science, it would be ideal to try and keep an open mind to the unknown.
That is basically what Jeff Mills is saying in his interview and I am just
saying that I agree with him.  Why does that piss people off and urge them to
toss personal attacks about intelligence?

TJ
www.wireframerecords.com
www.outrecords.com
http://www.peoplepc.com