----- Original Message -----
From: "T.J.Johnson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 6:19 PM
Subject: Re: FW: [313] Jeff Mills interview on-line

> no definately not.  Einstein is one of the most imaginative peope in
history IMO.  People who take the theory of relativity and say it is the law
and not to question it are the people who I am referring too.  Namely,
Michael Narlock, my University Physics Prof.

so how does that go hand in hand with your argument that knowledge replaces
imagination? and that you loose your imagination when you grow up? i do see
your point TJ, but please don't say that knowledge replaces imagination...
if your physics professor truly is knowledgable would you then say that that
is the cause of his lack of imagination? i'd prefer to say it might be
because he's an unimaginative person....

Christian Bloch
http://mp3.com/bloch
http://www.mp313.com/christianbloch.htm

Tresor/LL/Deep Night Essentials/Simple Muzik/Funque
Droppings/Set.Go/Restructured