on 7/3/02 3:41 pm, Odeluga, Ken at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I seem to remember that you're famous around here too, for your 'stupid
> nigger' remark.

the same way lauryn is famous for her "brit-faggots" remark. oh, but sorry,
that was some kind of "geographical communication" bullshit that us british
faggots should really take into consideration, shouldn't we? i mean, that's
the way REAL techno lovers talk, isn't it?

give him a break - he was trying to prove a point at the time (that to some
of us the word faggot is just as offensive as the word nigger). get things
in context and don't be so god damned reactionary.