I'm going to change the subject now to suit my needs :)

in case anyone cares, I have a track up at from a recent show (pardon my
lack of webpage for the record company site, I dont have time right now with
school and all.)

its a little rough but let me know what you think

http://www.emmrecords.com/teh_fux/dont%20feed%20me%20after%2012%20because%20
bitch,%20Im%20a%20gremlin.mp3

its called "dont feed me after 12 because bitch, Im a gremlin"

I will also be playing some live sets in lower michigan this month I think,
march 22nd for a 3 hour live PA on wcbn ann arbor (12am-3am)
www.wcbn.org/listen.html for a webcast or 88.3 if you are in the area.
Rabbits (are you still on list?)  will be there too, so be sure to listen
and see how we melt down 2 styles and create the mold from which all future
techno will be created :P

Thanks for reading

-Joe

negative-saucer