$100US for SID #1?!

Man, I should sell my copy so I can make rent money this month.

On Wednesday, March 20, 2002, at 03:56  PM, Mad'R wrote:

So it could be Smart Mad Mike doing this ?

if not :
I think S.I.D. should be sold outside S.I.D.
Who's cutting in who's fingers now ?

Mad'R

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jwan Allen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 9:21 PM
Subject: Re: [313] exclusive records on ebay?

here's my spin:

If you beleive that we live in a somewhat free
country, then people are free to do whatever they
wish. So if someone wants to sell a
promo/whitelabel on ebay,that's their buisness.
as for the SID records we all know you can only
purchase them in detroit, so it may be worth
someone's time/money to buy one off of ebay, if
they won't heading to the 313 anytime soon.

Jwan Allen
Technoir Records
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.technoiraudio.com