You know, I've often wondered how many people are out
there using those vinyl cutting machines that are
attached to a tech 1200 (made by vestax or something?)
and using it to produce "rare white label copies" of
different records being sold on ebay....... wouldn't
be all that difficult.

md

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=852291257&r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=1016937540&indexURL=0&rd=1