we used to do web broadcasting 2 times a week...with alot of live mp3's
from our parties (hopefully they will be up soon)..we are in the process
of a facelift but here is our site with loads of info about parties we
have done in the past & future, but i don't think it has been updated
for a bit....have a look....

 www.renegaderhythms.com

michael....