That's a shame to hear about dance tracks, I was just there over the
Thanksgiving Holiday and noticed that bins were a bit sparse than
previous years. Dance tracks was one of few stores in NYC that still
supported domestic techno, even if they didn't order a ton of copies,
they still stocked labels like us (technoir audio) and I always
appreciated that fact.

My last two purchases at Dance tracks were the Brennan Green - Escape
from Chinatown (Daniel Wang Remix) and Tony Allen - Killmode (Carl
Craig Remix)

Its sad to realize that I'm running out of shops to dig in, each time
I return home to the NYC metro area.

jw

--
Technoir Audio