Yeah that's a great soundtrack! What I find interesting is that the
Joey beltram track completety owns derrick's  on that side. I recall
having to check the tracklisting to make sure it wasn't mislabled.
This was one of the last few shining moments in Mr. Beltram's
recording career in my opinon. The last few things he has done....I
can't even describe, since I've already forgotten what they sounded
like, bland disco techno fodder. "Say it ain't so Joe!"

jw

--
Technoir Audio
http://www.technoiraudio.com