On 6/13/19 4:02 AM, William Brown wrote:

On 12 Jun 2019, at 17:36, Mark Reynolds <mreyno...@redhat.com> wrote:

http://www.port389.org/docs/389ds/design/repl-agmt-status-design.html

Looks great!

Instead of "Success" we could use "Healthy" because replication isn't a success/fail, it's a longterm
"good/bad" IE healthy/failing state. So perhaps instead of success/warning/error, we have
"healthy/delayed/warning/error" instead? Additionally, on warning + error, we log those to error log by default so that an admin
can "see" past errors, and when they "resolve" a resolution is also posted to the error log too?
Really there are only three states: working, delayed, and broken. What about:  Good, Warning, Error?  FYI if this does not get pushed today we will a very important deadline (in fact it will mean all the bugs slated for the next release will be missed!!!!)  So I don't want to keep debating "names" for much longer...

Date is json should be ISO 8601 format instead?

2019-06-13T07:53:20+00:00
I will look into this, but we are running our of time as I mentioned above.  Maybe I will just drop the date for now...

I hope this helps!

—
Sincerely,

William Brown

Senior Software Engineer, 389 Directory Server
SUSE Labs