Hi Kirk,

In this case, it’s specific fields from one database + some pictures. The
databases are not the same and its not a sync. When a record gets updated, the
new data is moved (pushed or pulled) to the other server. I expect it to happen
on a daily basis. The data is fairly small although some of the pictures can be
a couple of MB.

I’m not a fan of ODBC and one of the computers is a Mac. I’m ok with the
watched folder idea but I thought there might be something else people were
using. I had thought about using SQL LOGIN but I’m not sure how it handles
picture data and it looks like it does not work reliably across versions.