On Sep 16, 2016, at 10:38 AM, Jeffrey Kain wrote:

> Hopefully that's temporary, otherwise why bother?
>
> I wonder why.

Pure speculation but it could be related to networking. How do you preempt code
that is making calls to 4D Server over the network? I’m sure it’s possible but
requires doing it the right way so that it actually works in any preemptive
situation. I can see this becoming very complicated.

Maybe that was one of the reasons why they implemented the new network layer.
To lay the foundation to all of this preemptive stuff.

My guess it is temporary due to the complexity of the networking issues.

Tim

Tim Nevels
Innovative Solutions
785-749-3444