> On Feb 26, 2017, at 9:51 PM, David Adams via 4D_Tech <4d_tech@lists.4d.com
> <mailto:4d_tech@lists.4d.com>> wrote:
>
> If anyone is working on automated testing and feels like comparing notes,
> drop me a line.

David,

All good points. I’m pretty sure you know this, but for those that don’t…

There is a component called UnitTester4D by Mark Schaake, which he has kindly
put into the Open Source community.

It is an amazing tool for generating and keeping track of all your Unit Testing
4D code.

He has posted it on Github:

https://github.com/markschaake/UnitTester4D
<https://github.com/markschaake/UnitTester4D>

There is even a Google Group set up for discussion.

A very generous move on his part. Sadly, Mark is no longer doing 4D work…

I would be interested in hearing from anyone who is using it and upgraded it
from 4D v11.

Thanks,
Walt Nelson (Seattle)
New stuff coming!