David,

I would forget about the error stack idea.

Kirk's thoughts are all good except beware the Object one (putting Cannon's
module in a component).

I did that but… somethings work slightly different, off the top of my head
I can't recall what they are. In the end I just gave up and copied the
module in directly (although I did edit all the comments so they worked
with my Comment writing code).

Normally my components have a 2-3 character prefix which means you still
have a massive 27-28 characters for your method name!!!!

For example:
SYN_ServerIdentifier
FND_KVP_Text (Of course when writing a Foundation component you also lose
another four characters).
etc

Like Kirk, I've had no success with inherited forms.

The easiest way is to create a project form which can be copied from
structure to structure and control it with component methods.

An excellent example of this approach is Listbox Magic by Barclay Berry.

This doesn't apply to forms that the component has total control of
obviously.

Regards,

Wayne

[image: --]