Ditto to what everyone else has already said about the 4D World Tour 2017 in
Denver. Sorry I’m late posting, but all I can add is the knowledge and advice
gained from the training is “priceless.” The ROI is off the charts.

All the presenters were well prepared and explained a lot of the new features
of v16 with excellent demos. Even the “new” guy. ;) Add was great as usual and
JPR is JPR. :)

It was great seeing several of the old timers and some new, much younger,
developers as well!

BTW, the term JPR used for the “hypothetical” new version of 4D was it,
hypothetically, will be a “quantum leap.” Also, you better be all over C_OBJECT.

Floyd Zink
QMed Corporation