I'll just add you don't actually need to put the keywords in a separate
table anymore. You can add a text field to your table. Populate the field
with the keywords (or tags) using a space as the delimiter. Then set that
field to have a keyword index and query it using the keyword operator.

I've used this approach since v13 for things like Contact or Partner
records to simplify doing queries for names, for example. In this case a
handy benefit is you can mix in things like the soundex or metaphone codes.
JPR also mentioned this technique in a 4DWT session.

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 8:04 AM, Guy Algot via 4D_Tech <4d_tech@lists.4d.com

--
Kirk Brooks
San Francisco, CA

*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do
nothing.*

*- Edmund Burke*