From: 4D_Tech [mailto:4d_tech-boun...@lists.4d.com] On Behalf Of Dennis, Neil
via 4D_Tech
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2017 10:17 AM
To: '4D iNug Technical'
Cc: Dennis, Neil
Subject: 4D and Git Connection

I recall that someone has worked with Git as a 4D code repository but I don't
exactly remember where I heard it.

I'm looking to automatically check out and check in 4D methods to Git as they
are modified via a 4D client. To give you the full picture we want to use TFS
and single sign on to connect to TFS which can be setup as a Git repository.
The Git repository in TFS will store any changes our team makes to the 4D
server's code. Has anyone done this or can anyone point me in the right
direction?

Neil

--

Privacy Disclaimer: This message contains confidential information and is
intended only for the named addressee. If you are not the named addressee you

The Alternative Investments division of UMB Fund Services provides a full range
of services to hedge funds, funds of funds and private equity funds.  Any tax
advice in this communication is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, by
a client or any other person or entity for the purpose of (a) avoiding
penalties that may be imposed on any taxpayer or (b) promoting, marketing, or
recommending to another party any matter addressed herein.