From: 4D_Tech [mailto:4d_tech-boun...@lists.4d.com] On Behalf Of Nigel Greenlee
via 4D_Tech
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2017 12:14 PM
To: 4D iNug Technical
Cc: Nigel Greenlee
Subject: Re: 4D and Git Connection

Neil.

I would be interested in getting some info on doing this.

I would like to move my repositories  from local stores to a github. When i
tried to set it up i was getting a problem with MaxBuffer size(not sure if I
need to start with an empty(ish) directory on the local drive.

Anything you can share on getting things rolling would be most welcome.

PS i am now have some a nice code versioning solution that i am looking to take
to the next stage and looking for some funding.

Nigel Greenlee