I've sent a ton of graphs and such to Brent in case he can post them this
week. Everything I showed should be there and some other stuff as well. I
dropped in some pre-emptive stuff in the back. I'm sceptical that slides
are worth much without a presentation but, well, here you go!

Oh, and the most important point about Publish/Subscribe can't be said too
often:

   The think knows about itself.

That's the idea. Your widgets and what have you know about themselves and
little or nothing about the outside world. It's very liberating and cuts
away huge categories of errors from global data and various forms of
dependency/coupling/entanglement.