Hi Jim,

Jim Dorrance wrote :
" I put on page 0 and set visible/invisible."

Yes, I noticed that when putting the widget on page 0 it works.
Unfortunately I want to use widgets a lot
In this example I have a form with 9 pages, with on some pages more than 5
widgets
This will create a lot of mess when putting all on page 0 and set it visible /
invisible

I am hoping for some other solution

It looks like a subform on a page is only recognized when this page has been
fully loaded and drawn?

Gr,

Piotr